They say owning your own business is the American Dream. Un-limited potential, financial security, master of your own destiny is the promise. After all, why work the majority of your lifetime helping someone else get rich? Most begin working in their early 20's and retire at around 65. According to the Social Security Administration, the resulting statistics are frightening. Only 5% of the entire population are financially secure at retirement!
So how did the 5% make it?
The facts are clear. 95% of Americans work for about 45 years of their lives to make the other 5% rich. The obvious path to success is to own your own business!
Financial exec with broad experience in all aspects of dry cleaning, franchising, consulting and marketing. Direct experience with lease negotiation, business brokerage, store build-outs and sales. Interested in lead generation, acquisitions and conversions.